To find out about current club events, please:
- Join our local mailing list via the Alumnae Association
- Join the Facebook groups at right
- If you have an idea for or would like to help organize an event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
A sampling of some of our 2017 offerings:
- A Welcome to the City / Lantern Night Tea (Nov)
- Informal happy hour gathering (September)
- A presentation and discussion with a former ambassador to the U.N. (2016)
- Book Group (ongoing, though currently at capacity and closed to new members)
2017 Sister School Events:
- A 7 Sisters Alumnae in Tech Panel (May) – BMC co-organized
- A Women in Wine Panel (July)
- Attending a Portland Thorns Game (September)
- Book Exchange (December)
Hello BMC Portland! In honor of Lantern Night (happening on Sunday, November 12 at the College), we are welcoming the newest members of our club with a Lantern Night inspired tea. Here are the details:
What: Portland Welcome to the City Tea
When: November 12, 2017, from 1:00 – 3:00 p.m.
Where: Eliot Tower, 1221 SW 10th Ave., Portland, OR 97205 (right across from The Portland Art Museum; street parking and lots available nearby)
If you wish to do so, please bring a sweet or savory snack to share. Tea will be provided.
RSVP to Susan Bock (email@example.com) by Friday, November 11.
The Bryn Mawr Club of Portland
will host a summer picnic on
Saturday, August 11, 2012
11:30 am to 2:00 pm
The event is open to incoming and current students and their families
as well as all alumnae living in the area.
This is an opportunity to welcome the class of 2016 by sharing stories and answering questions as well as a meet and greet with Mawrters of different class years.
Picnic lunch will be served! Hope to see you all there!